Small Business & National Brands
So you’re looking to grow your business and want to reach out to local mums & dads who could benefit from your products & services?
WELL, you’ve come to the right place!
Ballarat Family Guide is an online information hub & quarterly magazine for families that enables businesses like yours to connect with busy parents though:
- Magazine Feature Articles
- Magazine Advertising
- Professional Photography for advertising
- Online Articles
- Website Banners
- FREE Local Guide Listings
- FREE Social Media Engagement (for advertising clients)
- And Ballarat’s only FREE community event calendar that is open to everyone, including commercial & for-profit events.
More than just an ad…
By taking out an ad in our magazine, booking a feature article all about YOU, or placing a banner on our popular web pages, you are not JUST advertising…
- You are increasing your brand awareness, attracting potential new customers and growing your business
- You are educating, inspiring and empowering parents & families in the Ballarat region
- You are showing a unique side to your business, and really engaging readers in your story
- You are in control of the content! Unlike social media platforms, there is no guessing and hoping that your posts will be seen. And you control what information is shared about your products & services.
- You are saving money with a more affordable service compared to traditional media outlets!
They say it takes a village to raise a child, and Ballarat Family Guide provides that village.Our niche audience reaches thousands of local and visiting families by web, email and social media. The majority of our followers are:
- Predominantly Women aged 25—45 years
- Parents of children from birth up to their mid-teens
- Located in Ballarat and nearby regions such as Ballan, Daylesford, Maryborough & Geelong
- Highly engaged with their family’s needs
Other common audience members include:
- Holiday makers visiting the region
- New residents moving to the region
- Teachers, carers and other professionals working with children locally
Get More Information
- Download our Advertising Info Pack Here, for further details including pricing.
- Click Here to be notified of upcoming features, special offers and advertising deadlines