Bianca is our favourite reader.
She uses our website to find helping things for family like where to eat with the kids or which playgrounds are best. And she subscribes to our quarterly magazine. So obviously we love her, but let me paint a better picture of Bianca’s life.
- She lives in Ballarat, maybe just a little on the outskirts like Smythesdale or Invermay, possibly even as far as Ballan, and she is married with a couple of kids. She works part time, and is super busy! Between sports, music, work, family and trying to find time for herself, she’s your typical 2018 Mum.
- Bianca is about 35 years old, give or take a few years, and maybe grew up in Ballarat, or moved here not too long ago to settle her family for a better community feel and access to great schools within a short distance!
- She is super involved with her kids. She wants them to do well at school, or at least get through without any hassles, she takes them to activities, they have family trips, she has appointments for everything under the sun for the kids from braces to naturopath.
- And she is always looking for something new! Ballarat Mums LOVE new stuff. Cafes, restaurants, playgrounds, places to have a party, medical services, clothes shops, whatever it is, if it’s new, she wants to know about it!
Of course we have other readers, who include
- Dads! I know, I have a husband who is ALWAYS left out of the “parent” stuff.
- Holiday makers visiting the region (they want to know the local gems, the hidden touristy stuff!).
- New residents moving to the region (they don’t want the new stuff, they want to local secrets!)
- Teachers, carers and other professionals working with children (they are looking for ideas, services, things for their OWN families).
More than just an ad…
By placing an ad in our magazine, booking a feature article all about YOU, or placing a banner on our popular web pages, you are not JUST advertising your business…
- You are informing, inspiring and empowering local mums, just like Bianca!
- And by doing so, you are increasing your brand awareness, attracting potential new customers and growing your business
- You are showing a unique side to your business, and really engaging readers in your story
- You are in control of the content! Unlike social media platforms, there is no guessing and hoping that your posts will be seen. And you control what information is shared about your products & services.
- You are saving money with a more affordable service compared to traditional media outlets!
Like What you See?
If you think Bianca sounds like your perfect customer, and you love the idea of promoting your business with real mums, real families and real community, then you’ve come to the right place!
- By far the BEST way to find out more info, is to get in touch with us and have a chat over a coffee. So you can contact, myself or our Community Engagement Coordinator to do that:
Ready to book a spot?
2018 Advertising / Article Deadlines
BOOKINGS – this is when you have confirmed to us that you intend to sponsor an article or place an advertisement
CONTENT SUBMISSIONS – this is when all words & images MUST be submitted to us for final drafting.
- Article Bookings Close 30th April 2018
- Advertisement Bookings Close 25th May 2018
- Article Content Submissions Close 1st June 2018
- Advertisement Content Submissions Close 8th June 2018
- Article Bookings Close 9th July 2018
- Advertisement Bookings Close 30th July 2018
- Article Content Submissions Close 6th August 2018
- Advertisement Content Submissions Close 13th August 2018