Your guide to Ballarat babysitters, including contact details, qualifications, experience and availability for local nannies and babysitters.
Disclaimer: This is a free guide, and details have been provided by the individuals, however no checks have been made to confirm qualifications. Please use personal discretion when selecting a babysitter for your family.
- Emily Stevenson | Currently studying Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary) at ACU | Current WWC |22 years old and eldest of six siblings | Reliable, positive, warm, trusting and fun | Available weeknights and weekends (day and night). | Full drivers license | $20.00 per hour | 0429 425 907 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook: Emily Stevenson
- Molly Ryan | National Police Check | Working with Children’s Check | Nursing Assistant Cert III | Trained CPR | $15 per hour | References availalbe | For more details & enquiries contact Molly Ryan via Facebook – click here
- Tanzee Pond | Buninyong area | 15 year old student with babysitting experience available nights and weekends | Very mature and reliable | $10 per hour | 0487016006
- Jodie Vickers | 0407 575 289 | Diploma qualified | WWCC | First Aid & Anaphylaxis Trained | 30+ years experience from newborn to teens | Available school hours & some after school care | $20 per hour
- Aimee Cummings | 0499 989 786 | Cert III in children’s services | Level II First Aid | CPR | Anaphylaxis Management | Cert II Hospitality & Food Handlers | Working With Children Check | Police Check available if required | Over 2 years experience with children aged 5 weeks to 10 years | $20 per hour | Daily Rate available
- Geraldine Hickman | 0401 608 742 | Diploma in Childrens Services | Working with Children Check | Supervisors Certificate | First aid | Anaphalaxis & Asthma Trained | Available anytime | Rates negotiable
- Mary Johnson | 0412 097 741 | Early 50s manager Family Day Care Service | Cert III & Diploma in Children’s Services | 16 years First Aid | Police Check | Working With Children check | Located in Mitchell Park with child friendly environment | Available evenings (after 6pm) and weekends in my home or theirs | Rates $12.50 p/h to $15.00 p/h with a 2 hour minimum shift | Overnight bookings negotiated
- Cara Eastwell | 0439 616 043 | 3.5 years experience as Family Day Care Educator | Diploma in Children’s services | WWCC | Police check | Level 2 in first aid | Anaphylaxis and asthma training | Available evenings and weekends, overnights included | $15 an hour anything over 5 hours rate drops to $10 per hour | pickups and drop offs negotiable
- Mother & Daughter Team | 0407 515 298 | Work as a team to provide round the clock availability, saving you time and effort to find someone else
Teresa Holmes | Advanced Diploma in Children’s Services | 30+ years experience in childcare, babysitting & nanny | Working with Children Check | First Aid Certificates
Christie Harrison | Student | Experienced babysitter | Working with Children Check | First Aid Certificate
- Claire Mahony | Bachelor Of Teaching | Grad Dip Early Childhood |Level 2 First Aid & CPR | Asthma & Anaphylaxis | Food Handlers Cert | Working With Children Check | Police Check | Available Tues & Wed 10:30am – 4pm, some week nights & weekends | $25hr Week Days | $20hr Week Nights | $25hr Weekend Nights | $125 Overnight (7pm – 7am) | 0408 492 797
- Mikaela Monson | Cert III & Diploma of Children’s Services | Lots of experience working with children | Very flexible availability, but 2 weeks notice preferred | $20 per hour | 0448507388
- Ebby Jaayne | First Aid Certificate | Food Handlers Certificate | Highly recommended by a number of Blossom Connect followers | Lots of experience with children | Working With Children Check in progress | Available day / night | $13 per hour | Ebby.email@example.com or Facebook | 0411660286
- April potter | 0448 725 410 | Certificate III in Childcare Services | First Aid Certificate 2 | Working with Children Check | 23 years old and love to work with children | 4 years experience with family and friends’ children | Police Check in progress & References available on request
- Bec Francis | 0412 819 241 | Diploma Children’s Services | Cert 2 Emergency First Aid | Asthma First Aid | Anaphylaxis First Aid | Current Working With Children Check | Registered with centrelink so you can receive some CCB back! | I have worked as a casual in a few centers mostly on breaks, which gives me access to all rooms, interacting with children of all ages which I love. And a few babysitting/nanny jobs! I love seeing the children learn new things, letting them be children and having fun, making choices and learning from them and learning about their environment. I’m not afraid to get down and play, sing songs, being silly. love getting outside with them! When I’m sitting for a family I write down everything such as nappy changes, food & drinks consumed and times, times went to nap and times woke up. I also write down what we have done in the time that I was there. I like to let mum and dad know what we had been doing while I’m caring for there little people!
Want to be listed? Click Here to contact us.