Your guide to Ballarat babysitters, including contact details, qualifications, experience and availability for local nannies and babysitters.
Disclaimer: This is a free guide, and details have been provided by the individuals, however no checks have been made to confirm qualifications. Please use personal discretion when selecting a babysitter for your family.
- Emma Cook | 0423 873 706 | $20p/h, $25 after midnight. |
Available Monday, Fridays and all nights and weekends. |Diploma in Children’s services, first aid certificate, current wwcc, asthma and anaphylaxis training, cpr certificate.
- Aimee Cummings | 0499 989 786 | $20 per hour |Daily Rate available< Cert III in children’s services | Level II First Aid | CPR | Anaphylaxis Management | Cert II Hospitality & Food Handlers | Working With Children Check | Police Check available if required | Over 2 years experience with children aged 5 weeks to 10 years /li>
- Cara Eastwell | 0439 616 043 | $15 an hour after 5 hours rate drops to $10 per hour |
Available evenings and weekends, overnights included | pickups and drop offs negotiable | 3.5 years experience as Family Day Care Educator | Diploma in Children’s services | WWCC | Police check | Level 2 in first aid | Anaphylaxis and asthma training
- Bec Francis | 0412 819 241 |
Diploma Children’s Services | Cert 2 Emergency First Aid | Asthma First Aid | Anaphylaxis First Aid | Current Working With Children Check | Registered with centrelink so you can receive some CCB back! | I have worked as a casual in a few centers mostly on breaks, which gives me access to all rooms, interacting with children of all ages which I love. And a few babysitting/nanny jobs! I love seeing the children learn new things, letting them be children and having fun, making choices and learning from them and learning about their environment. I’m not afraid to get down and play, sing songs, being silly. love getting outside with them! When I’m sitting for a family I write down everything such as nappy changes, food & drinks consumed and times, times went to nap and times woke up. I also write down what we have done in the time that I was there. I like to let mum and dad know what we had been doing while I’m caring for there little people!
- Mother & Daughter Team | 0407 515 298 |
Work as a team to provide round the clock availability, saving you time and effort to find someone else
Teresa Holmes | Advanced Diploma in Children’s Services | 30+ years experience in childcare, babysitting & nanny | Working with Children Check | First Aid Certificates
Christie Harrison | Student | Experienced babysitter | Working with Children Check | First Aid Certificate
- Geraldine Hickman | 0401 608 742 | Rates negotiable |
Available anytime | Diploma in Childrens Services | Working with Children Check | Supervisors Certificate | First aid | Anaphalaxis & Asthma Trained
- Ebby Jaayne | 0411660286 | Ebby.email@example.com or Facebook | $13 per hour |
Available day / night | First Aid Certificate | Food Handlers Certificate | Highly recommended by a number of Blossom Connect followers | Lots of experience with children | Working With Children Check in progress
- Louise Jones | 0409 943 862 | $20 per hour (first 2 hours, then $15 per hour) | Weekdays 7am to 5pm Available Monday to Friday, Some week nights and weekends available | Basic CPR | Working with Children Check | Police Check | Mother of 3 year old boy | Prefer to care in our own home | Driver’s Licence & Reliable Vehicle – able to do some pick up / drop offs for school or activities
- Claire Mahony | 0408 492 797 | $25hr Week Days, $20hr Week Nights, $25hr Weekend Nights | $125 Overnight (7pm – 7am) |
Available Tues & Wed 10:30am – 4pm, some week nights & weekends Bachelor Of Teaching | Grad Dip Early Childhood |Level 2 First Aid & CPR | Asthma & Anaphylaxis | Food Handlers Cert | Working With Children Check | Police Check
- Mikaela Monson | 0448507388 | $20 per hour |
Very flexible availability, but 2 weeks notice preferred | Cert III & Diploma of Children’s Services | Lots of experience working with children
- Tanzee Pond | 0487016006 | $10 per hour | Buninyong area |
Available nights and weekends | 15 year old student with babysitting experience Very mature and reliable
- April potter | 0448 725 410 |
Certificate III in Childcare Services | First Aid Certificate 2 | Working with Children Check | 23 years old and love to work with children | 4 years experience with family and friends’ children | Police Check in progress & References available on request
- Molly Ryan | For more details & enquiries contact Molly Ryan via Facebook – click here | $15 per hour |
National Police Check | Working with Children’s Check | Nursing Assistant Cert III | Trained CPR | References availalbe
- Emily Stevenson | 0429 425 907 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook: Emily Stevenson | $20.00 per hour
Available weeknights and weekends (day and night). | Currently studying Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary) at ACU | Current WWC |22 years old and eldest of six siblings | Reliable, positive, warm, trusting and fun | Full drivers license
- Jodie Vickers | 0407 575 289 | $20 per hour
Available school hours & some after school care | Diploma qualified | WWCC | First Aid & Anaphylaxis Trained | 30+ years experience from newborn to teens |
- Denise White | 042 333 1141 | $20 per hour for the first 2 hours, $15 per hour after that |
Availability 24/7. | Decades of experience with nephews, niece, step children and step grandchildren, much of the last 10 in Italy & Europe. Active, playful and a good child listener!! Speak Italian (slowly) and am happy to prepare meals, washing, ironing if the children don’t need attention. | Newborn help and overnight stays can be arranged. $100 8-6, no matter how many children. (within reason!) | Working with children card and recent police check, excellent driving record.
- Ally Mills | 0457417894 | $20 per hour |
Available most weekends, weekdays (uni timetable permitting), and most holidays. | 20 years old with own car for transport. Currently a student in Ballarat studying a Bachelor of health and physical education and a bachelor of outdoor education. Qualifications: current working with children check, certificate in Provide First Aid (HLTAID003), provide CPR (HLTAID001), Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety (SISSS00112) and can get a police check if required. Experience in babysitting younger cousins and some other family friends from ages 4-16
Want to be listed? Click Here to contact us.