Ballarat FAMILY magazine is a quarterly publication for parents and families in the Ballarat region. Our aim is to educate, inspire and empower parents in the region by providing them with information on local issues, events, products & services for their family’s health, wellbeing, education and FUN!
- The magazine is published online in flipbook or PDF that readers can access from anywhere at anytime.
- It is also printed in hard copy & distributed to our postal subscribers, local cafes, play centres, medical waiting areas and other frequently visited spaces for parents.
- The digital magazine is sent to over 1,300 email subscribers and over 5,300 social media followers.
- We offer sponsored feature articles, advertising spaces starting from $40 and FREE family announcements, celebrations & events.
For more details on magazine articles and other advertising info click here.
2018 Advertising / Article Deadlines
BOOKINGS – this is when you have confirmed to us that you intend to sponsor an article or place an advertisement
CONTENT SUBMISSIONS – this is when all words & images MUST be submitted to us for final drafting.
- Article Bookings Close 30th April 2018
- Advertisement Bookings Close 25th May 2018
- Article Content Submissions Close 1st June 2018
- Advertisement Content Submissions Close 8th June 2018
- Article Bookings Close 9th July 2018
- Advertisement Bookings Close 30th July 2018
- Article Content Submissions Close 6th August 2018
- Advertisement Content Submissions Close 13th August 2018
Submit your ad
We offer full page A5, half page & quarter page advertising options at affordable rates for small business. Prices are listed in the form below when choosing your option.
You are required to provide your own artwork which may include any images, colours, text that you wish, but please ensure any text is a minimum of size 14. Remember, less is often more!
You may also submit details of any upcoming events you wish to promote (this is a TEXT ONLY notice in the magazine, approx 50 words). Commercial & Community events alike, are welcome.