Your guide to Ballarat Indoor Play Spaces for babies, toddlers & children.
- Fun Bugs – Play Centre & Cafe, Doveton St Nth, Ballarat
- Happy Jacks – Play Centre & Cafe, Icon Dr, Delacombe
- Breeze Play & Parties – Play Centre & Cafe, Grandlee Dr, Wendouree
- Parent Place – Free drop in centre, tea/coffee, feeding, changing & play space, Sturt St, Ballarat
- Central Highlands Libraries:
- Ballarat Central – Doveton St Nth, Ballarat
- Sebastopol – Albert St, Sebastopol
- Wendouree – Stockland Wendouree
- Stockland Wendouree – small play equipment, Gillies St, Wendouree
- Bridge Mall – Not techincally indoor, but covered by shade cloth
Eateries with Play Spaces
- Beechworth Bakery – Small secured play space with toys, Grenville St, Ballarat Central
- The Bunch of Grapes Hotel – Games room with toys & electronic games, Pleasant St, Ballarat
- Macarthur Street Larder – Separate toy room, Macarthur St, Ballarat
- The Healthy Hub Wellness Centre – Play area with toys & activities, Bakery Hill / Bridge Mall
- Zagames Family Bistro – Enormous indoor playground, Main Rd, Ballarat
- Robin Hood Hotel – Indoor playground with TV monitors in bistro, Peel St, Ballarat
- The Park Hotel – Indoor playground, Sturt St Ballarat
- The Red Lion Hotel – Under cover play ground, Main Rd, Ballarat
- Inexterior Cafe – Carpeted play area with large black board, toys & couches, Cnr Doveton St Nth & Mair St.
Have we missed something? Let us know here. Want to promote your business with an eye catching banner? Get more info here.
Share this with your friends: