Your guide to Ballarat Kid Friendly Restaurants as recommended by Ballarat Families! Kids eat FREE days, pram access, play areas, allergy friendly and more.
- Ballarat Golf Club | Kids Eat FREE Wednesdays | 1800 Sturt St, Ballarat
- Ballarat Specialist School Bakery | Run by the students | Lots of outdoor running grounds | Gets very busy | 800 Norman St, Invermay Park
- Beechworth Bakery | Small Play Area | Enter from the rear for prams | Cnr Grenville St & Little Bridge St
- Brown Hill Hotel | Family bistro with balcony | Can get busy & squishy | Close to neighbouring playground & park | Humffray St Nt, Brown Hill
- Bunch of Grapes Hotel | Kids Games/TV Room | 401 Pleasant St Sth, Ballarat
- The Flying Horse – Family Bistro | Kids eat FREE Tuesdays | Cnr Bell & Pleasant St, Redan
- The Forge Pizzeria | Great for Older Kids | Drawing table & blackboard at rear | 14 Armstrong St Nth, Ballarat
- Freight Bar & Restaurant | Play Area with wooden toys | Kids Eat FREE Tuesday | Good Pram Access | Cnr Mair & Peel St, Ballarat
- Grill’d | Favourite for the older kids | 37 Sturt St, Ballarat
- The Healthy Hub | Healthy Food Options, Allergy Friendly, Vegan Options | Kids Play Area | Kids Menu | Very Friendly | Pram Friendly | Bakery Hill end of Bridge Mall
- Hog’s Breath Cafe | Kids Eat FREE Monday & Tuesday | Squishy & stairs for prams | 8 Victoria St, Ballarat
- Hydrant Food Hall | Delicious food, catering to dietary requirements and healthier options for kids | Accessible entry & pram space | Kids Cubby Play area with chalk board | McKenzie St (lane way between Armstrong & Doveton St Nth)
- Inexterior Cafe | Great food & coffee | Large indoor play space with black board, toys & carpeted | Plenty of pram space (although need to lift up a couple of steps to get into the kids area) | Cnr Doveton St Nth & Mair St, Ballarat Central
- Knife Fork & Spoon Kitchen Espresso | Amazing Kids Menu | Colouring & Fun Decor | Gets very busy & squishy for prams | 16 Lydiard St Nth, Ballarat
- La Porchetta | Cheap Meals | Skill tester machines | Squishy for prams | 825 Sturt St, Ballarat
- Lake View Hotel | Champagne Room is perfect for Mums groups & gatherings | Kids Menu & specials through the week | Close to Lake Wendouree | Wendouree Pde, Lake Wendouree
- Lazy Moe’s | Big meals | 1845 Sturt St, Alfredton)
- Macarthur St Larder | Trendy Cafe | Kids Play Room | Squishy for prams, but room for toddlers & crawlers in the play room | Cnr Macarthur & Doveton St, Ballarat North
- MADE Cafe | Part of Museum of Australian Democracy at Eureka | Modern Australian Fare | Outdoor bean bags | Next to Adventure Playground at Eureka & Park Land | Cnr Stawell & Eureka St, Ballarat East
- North Ballarat Sports Club | Kids Eat FREE Monday | Kids Packs Available | Creswick Rd, Ballarat
- Oscar’s Hotel | Kids Menu | Colouring Available | Lovely space to lay bubs on blankets near the stairs or outdoor in the fake turf atrium | 18 Doveton St Sth, Ballarat
- The Pancake Kitchen | Who doesn’t love a pancake! | Multi level & tricky stairs for prams | 2 Grenville St, Ballarat
- The Park Hotel | Indoor Playground | Giant Blackboard | Cheap Meals | 1615 Sturt st, Ballarat
- Pizza Hut | All you can eat | 31 Victoria St, Ballarat
- Red Lion Hotel | Outdoor covered Playground | Squishy for prams | 223 Main Rd, Ballarat
- Robin Hood Hotel | Indoor Playground | Cheap Meals | Kids Activities on holidays | 33 Peel St, Ballarat
- Sweet and Savoury | Comfy couches | Breastfeeding friendly | Silent Films Projected | Healthy Kids Menu – nothing over $10 & FREE Babycino | 318 Sturt St, Ballarat Central
- Tokyo Grill House | Novelty for Older Kids Watching Food Cook | 109 Bridge Mall, Bakery Hill
- The Western Hotel | Kids Eat FREE Monday | Kids Club Pack for Older Ones | Recommended Kids Parma | 1221 Sturt St, Ballarat
- Zagames | Indoor Playground | Good pram access | Cheap Meals | 639 Main Rd, Ballarat
Out of Town
- Pig & Goose General Food Store | Kids Menu | Play Area | 409 Warrenheip St, Buninyong
- The American Hotel | Colouring Table Cloths & Crayons | 90 Albert St, Creswick
- Bean & Barrow | Kids Play Area | 86 Albert St, Creswick
- Bullseye’s Pizza | Outdoor Kids Play Space | Albert St, Creswick
- Maze House | Outdoor Hedge Maze | New Cafe | Blampied
- Wallace Hotel | Outdoor Play Area | Plenty of space indoors | 741 Bungaree-Wallace Rd, Wallace
- Courthouse Hotel | 63 Brooke St, Smythesdale
- Courthouse Hotel | 12 Camp St, Talbot
- Highland Society | Kids Pack |35 High St, Maryborough
- Cafe 321 | Outdoor space to run about | Vegie gardens & chooks | 321 High St, Learmonth
- Stoney’s Club | 59 Grant St, Bacchus Marsh
- Mt Buninyong Winery | 210 Platts Rd, Scotsburn
Ballarat Wholefoods Cafe | a range of paleo, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and wholefood options available.
Brown Grain Thai | friendly and accommodating to allergy needs.
FIKA | very accommodating and try to cater for all members of the family no matter the allergy.
Go Vita | juices, smoothies, take away foods & cakes available with paleo, vegan, vegetarian, wholefood options.
Healthy Hub Wellness Centre & Cafe | range of vegan, vegetarian, organic, gluten free and wholefood meals and snacks.
Hog’s Breath Cafe | after calling ahead, the chef is very accommodating and able to recommend and/or prepare options around the child’s needs.
Marty’s Fish Shop | have a separate preparation area & fryer for gluten free products.
Namaste Nourishment | range of vegan & plant based meals, breakfasts & desserts
The Unicorn | cafe & bar with vegetarian & vegan options and very happy to accommodate food allergies as best they can
Zagame’s | large gluten free and vegan menu available.
Got one to add to the list? Want to feature your venue banner on this page? Contact Us today!