It’s been a long time coming, and there’s been a little bit of confusion over the past couple of months, but we are FINALLY here, and super excited to officially launch our brand new website!
For those of you who have been following us for a while, you will have known us previously as Blossom Connect, and while we’ve been incredibly proud of the work we have done to keep local parents informed and provide handy info at your fingertips….it has been REALLY difficult to get the name out there, when nobody knows what it means!
So, with a brand new makeover, a name change, an absolutely gorgeous new logo and a new lease of life, we now have a name and a look that is easy to understand, easy to find and easy to navigate!
On the new website you will find a few awesome sections that will keep you coming back for more info every time you think of something:
- Love Ballarat – read about some of Ballarat’s most talented people, working in our community doing awesome things for women, kids, families alike
- Find Ballarat – your ultimate guide to Ballarat! Here you’ll find everything you ever wanted to know…where to dine with kids, volunteering opportunities, swimming lessons, parent facilities and so much more (coming soon, dancing, music classes and more…)
- Do Ballarat – Ballara’ts ONLY FREE event calendar that is open to the WHOLE community! All you folks hosting paid or profitable events finally have a place to promote your stuff!
- Win Ballarat – NOT the tv channel. This is where you will find awesome giveaways from local businesses (coming soon!)
- Share Ballarat – got baby & kids stuff hanging around you aren’t using right now, but don’t want to sell incase bub #2, 3, 4 comes along? Use the community forum to share it with another local family til you need it back! Good karma!
- Blog Ballarat – take some time to kick back, relax and read a few good stories on local Ballarat things. From good causes to exciting things happening around town.
We hope you’ll absolutely love the new website and share it with all your friends! And if you’d like to see something that we haven’t got yet, or want to know how to promote your business with us, click here to drop us a line.
~ Louise, Content Manager